General Information of Canada:
- Canada is a country in North America
- Official Name: Canada
- Capital: Ottawa
- Population: 34,835,000
- Languages: English, French
- Geographic Region: Americas, Northern America
- Geographic Size (km sq): 9,984,670
- Year of UN Membership: 1945
- Year of Present State Formation: 1867
- Current UN Representative: Guillermo E. Rishchynski
Provinces in Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon Territory.
Canada Bordering Countries: U.S.A., Greenland
Regional Maps: Map of North America, World Map
Important Cities of Canada: Alert, Brandon, Calgary, Cambridge Bay, Charlottetown, Churchill, Dartmouth, Dawson, Echo Bay, Edmonton, Flin Flon, Fort Nelson, Fredericton, Gander, Halifax, Hamilton, Happy Valley Goose Bay, Hay River, Inuvik, Iqaluit, Lethbridge, London, Medicine Hat, Montreal, Moose Jaw, Moosonee, Prince Albert, Prince George, Prince Rupert, Quebec, Rankin Inlet, Red Deer, Regina, Resolute, Saint John’s, Saskatoon, Schefferville, Sherbrooke, Sydney, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Watson Lake, Whitehorse, Winnipeg and Yellowknive.